Should I Buy a New or Used Car?
Having a quality vehicle is a necessity for many people who travel long distances, don’t have accessible public transit, or just simply like the convenience and enjoyment of driving. Deciding between buying a new or used vehicle is one of the more significant choices you have to make when car shopping. Keep reading to learn more about each option!
Advantages of Buying a New Car
- Being the first and only owner of the vehicle
- No previous history, damage, or accidents
- Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) warranties
- Latest modern features and specs
- Personalized options
Browse our new inventory to find your favourite model!
Drawbacks When Buying a New Car
- More expensive than used counterparts
- Greater depreciation rate
- Higher insurance premium
Advantages of Buying a Used Car
- Lower price than new counterparts
- Better value with lower monthly payments and insurance rates
- Fewer fees and taxes
- Extended warranties available
- More options for makes, models, and specs
Browse our used inventory to find a quality vehicle at an affordable price!
Drawbacks When Buying a Used Car
- Uncertainty with vehicle history
- Older features and technology
- Previous owners; added wear and tear
Ultimately, the decision is up to your budget, priorities, and needs, whether to buy a new or used car. If you need more assistance figuring out which option is best, feel free to contact us; we’ll be happy to share our expertise. We welcome customers to our Pembroke Chrysler dealership all over the Pembroke, Ontario, area, including those from Toronto, Ottawa, and Quebec. Visit us today to experience the Pembroke Chrysler difference!